Similar to the KESSA Glove, the Loofah by Arangara line body sponge is biodegradable, hypo-allergenic and has a high degree of dermo-compatibility that makes it effective and usable on any type of skin, even the most delicate.
It is an indispensable and inseparable accessory in the shower with a dual beneficial action on the skin:
- for a daily massage on soapy skin facilitates blood flow, lymphatic drainage and epidermis micro-circulation by stimulating the processes of regeneration and elimination of toxins with a purifying effect with slimming, toning and relaxing action.
- together with NeroLissia, for the peeling ritual to eliminate dead skin and impurities, favoring deep cleansing and leaving the skin soft.
Its origin is directly inspired by the tradition of the Roman baths of the Magna Graecia which originated from the fusion of different secular traditions: the Greek gymnasium, the Egyptian steam bath and the Arabian tradition of the Hammam.
It is handcrafted, starting from a whole trunk of Luffa dried in the open air and untreated, in different formats (*) all with cord in organic cotton:
- TRONCHETTO: Approximate measurements 12 cm Ø 8-10 cm
- STELLA: measures mis Ø 14 / 15cm,
- HEART: Measures size Ø 14 / 15cm
CONSERVATION AND FIRST USE
- FIRST USE (or after a long period of non-use): it is good to soak the products for about fifteen minutes in hot water to favor the natural softening of natural fibers;
- CONSERVATION MODALITY: it is sufficient to follow some simple procedures to keep the products of the loofah line over time. Wash them (even in the washing machine, cycle delicate items) and dry them away from heat sources. The fiber of which the vegetable sponge is composed dries quickly, preventing the proliferation of bacteria. Machine washable 40/60 degrees.
RESERVED REPRODUCTION © Copyright ARANGARA
(*) select the desired format before placing it in the cart. In case of non-selection, the product will be shipped according to availability